You will find the
following topics on this page:
[ Advantages | Display Variants | Backlighting | Ultraflat |
Simulation | home |
DOG Module Series
This new display series was specially developed for low-power
hand-held applications. For the first time it is possible to operate a
standard display at 3.3V! 5V operation is for the character displays also
possible. The optionally available LED backlighting can also be run with
3.3V or 5V depending on the connections.
- compact at 55 x 31 mm at a font size of 5.57 mm (2x16)
- new: 128x64 large with 68 x 51 mm, 3.0..3.3V,
- new: 128x64 with 55 x 46 mm, 3.0..3.3V,
- new: 132x32 with 55 x 31mm, 2.4..3.3V,
- flat at 2.0(2.8) mm without backlighting and 5.8(6.4) mm with backlighting
- can be soldered directly into the PCB without any further assembly
- character displays: 4-bit, 8-bit and SPI interface
- graphic display: SPI interface
- 3.3V or 5V - also for the LED backlighting
- many different designs which can be implemented as of 1 unit
- Top. -20..+70°C integrated temperature compensation
- no minimum quantities, short delivery times
Currently, 6 different variants are available, each of which come in
STN yellow/green, reflective, STN blue, FSTN positive and negative:
x 8 characters with 11.97 mm font
- 2 x 16 characters with 5.57mm font
- 3 x 16 characters with 3.65mm font
- 132x32 dots, 2.0"
- 128x64 dots, 2.3"
- 128x64 dots, 2.9"
Six different colors are available as backlighting:
- pure green
- full colour RGB
Simply clip the display and the backlighting unit together and you have
up to 23 possible combinations.
With a height of just 2.0(2.8) or 5.8(6.4) mm. And this has been achieved
without any special construction, but rather with easily processed pins
with a pitch of 2.54 mm.
It is also possible to implement a plug-in design using contact strips.
For further information, please compare to the relating data sheet for
A great help for orientation in "colour-jungle" the DOG-Simulator
is an excellent tool:: All displays (text and graphic) as well as all
different backlight options can be simulated on screen. Free of charge
with the test board EA 9780-1USB
individual text and pictures can be shown on the module itself - without
any development action. This is the fastest and most easy way to enter
the DOG world.
[ Advantages | Display
Variants | Illumination | Ultraflat
| Simulation | home | email ]
Last update: September, 17th. 2008